As much as I dread commercialized “holidays”, I still love showing people how much I care by doing something that is time consuming instead of just making a purchase and covering it with pretty wrapping paper.
This year, I decided to treat the boy I dear, with my cheesecake specialty as one of my special treats.
In my opinion, taking the time to make something shows more effort and care (especially if its food )
Scroll down to indulge into my simple cheesecake recipe.
- 1-1/4 cups HONEY MAID Graham Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven up to 350°
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan as crust
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- You can use whatever you prefer as for the base such as oreo for example.
- Also, use your imagination, by making a fruity topping to put on top of the cheesecake. Simply put frozen fruits in a pan with a bit of water and sugar and let it become as a syrup. Add this on top before refrigerating.